The following is a review of Text Your Ex Back by Michael Fiore.
Text Your Ex Back is a digital ebook (PDF) available for purchase and immediate download directly from Michael Fiore’s website.
Text Your Ex Back outlines a proven, step-by-step texting system for getting your ex back after a breakup and deserves strong consideration if you have a real desire to patch things up with your ex, reconnect, and move forward in a new, better relationship.
This Text Your Ex Back review was last updated by the Newspaper Cat Reviews Team on 02-15-2015.
On This Page You'll Find
Breakups: A Relationship Dilemma
It’s never easy when a marriage or significant relationship ends. Nearly everyone will, at some stage in their life, experience the pain of a breakup. Regardless of who initiated it, each party still experiences significant feelings of sadness, fear, anger, and guilt. In many cases, however, it doesn’t mean the relationship is finished.
By their very nature, relationships are often fluid and ever-changing. In times of stress and turmoil, many of us react to the flight or fight response by withdrawing within ourselves and away from those we love and cherish. For those who are convinced there’s still something there, or who still want to make it work, it can often be difficult to navigate a way forward.
Michael Fiore, a prominent relationship expert and creator of Text Your Ex Back, claims to have developed a unique program giving users the opportunity to hit the reset button on their relationship. Text Your Ex Back is in fact a program which teaches effective communication techniques to allow former couples to move past all the pain and anger and lay the foundations for creating a brand new relationship that’s stronger than ever.
For many people, the prospect of “winning” your ex back by sending them a few simple text messages will sound too good to be true. It’s natural to harbor reluctance after a breakup. After all, when you’re at your most vulnerable, the last thing you want is to experience more pain and embarrassment if your attempts to get back together are rejected or even completely ignored.
It is therefore important to ensure that any such claims which provide hope of reconciliation have a genuine chance of success. For this reason, this article is designed to provide a thorough review of the Text Your Ex Back program, its concepts, and its author to determine if it’s a genuinely effective method for reconnecting with your ex.
Michael Fiore, author of the Text Your Ex Back system, is a well-respected and renowned relationship expert with 15 years’ experience in teaching people how to use technology to improve human connections.
Based out of Seattle, Washington, he has appeared on numerous television and radio programs including Rachael Ray, Fox News, and CBS Radio. Michael has helped tens of thousands of men and women around the world improve their relationships in the digital age through his company Digital Romance, Inc.
Following previous successes in designing programs which use technology to help men and women have better relationships, Michael turned his expertise to those situations where a relationship has broken down, but where at least one party feels there is still that spark which can enable it to be successfully salvaged. And Text Your Ex Back was born.
Below is a short video clip of Michael Fiore appearing on the Rachael Ray Show. You can also learn more about him at MichaelFiore.org.
Why Text Messages?
After 20 years since the first SMS message was sent, texting has become ingrained into our everyday lives.
Over 90 percent of American adults have a cell phone, and according to one of the most recent comprehensive studies undertaken on Americans and text messaging, the number of text messages sent monthly has grown from 14 billion in 2000 to 188 billion in 2010. There is every reason to expect this trend has continued since that time.
The most important finding that explains why texting works so well to get your ex back is this one:
People are more likely to see, read, and act on messages through their cell phones than any other form of communication.
The same study found that 31 percent of text message users prefer texting to voice calls and 43 percent of 18-24 year-olds say that texting is just as meaningful as an actual conversation with someone over the phone. Those numbers are likely even higher today.
Text messaging has become such a preferred method of communication for many people that it is now commonplace for couples to breakup courtesy of a text. One survey found that 88 percent of men and 18 percent of women have broken up with someone by text. With so many people breaking up by text message, it only seems natural that people will also turn to texting in an attempt to rekindle a relationship.
According to a new study by the Pew Research Center, 21 percent of cell owners or internet users in a committed relationship have felt a greater connection to their spouse or partner because of online or text exchanges and almost 10 percent have resolved an argument with their significant other online or by text that they were unable to resolve in person.
The research and studies make it clear that text messages are here to stay.
There are many reasons why people prefer texts over regular conversation. Just a few of these reasons include:
- it’s often easier and more convenient than a phone conversation or talking to someone in person because of its discreet nature (people often still respond to texts at work, school, and during other times when they wouldn’t be able to talk on the phone)
- it’s more private because you don’t have to worry about someone else overhearing your conversation
- it gives people time to prepare and think about how to respond to a text and helps eliminate those awkward silences (or angry over-reactions) that can often take place during phone discussions or when talking in person
- it makes it easier for people to maintain positive connections with others despite barriers that might be in place due to distance and the like
As with any form of communication, there are many factors that can influence the effectiveness of texting, and it has both advantages and disadvantages. However, Text Your Ex Back is a program which has taken this increasingly popular mode of communication and (when used correctly) turned it into a great tool for making a connection or, in the case of an ex, a reconnection.
What Is Text Your Ex Back?
Text Your Ex Back is a step-by-step program which is accessible online via a private member’s area which you sign-up for upon purchase of the program. It consists of 11 separate modules that are made up of mp3 audio, video introductions from Michael Fiore, and PDF (ebook) files of all the content. The content can be read directly in the member’s area or downloaded to your computer, tablet, smart phone, or other device that has PDF viewing capabilities.
Below is a brief summary of the contents of each module:
Module 1 – Introduction – Mike Fiore introduces himself and provides some background information on who the program is designed to assist and equally importantly, who it is not designed to assist, and how it will help you. One of the key cogs of the program is also introduced: called the “30-day no-contact” rule which, as the name implies, recommends no contact with your ex for a month prior to commencing the text messaging portion of the program. Guidelines are also provided for people who are forced to be in contact with their ex due to children, working together, going to school together, still living in the same house, etc.
Module 2 – The Dumper And The Dumped – this section helps you identify the real reason your breakup occurred. Sometimes this is obvious (as in the case of cheating), but other times it’s not so black and white (like when your ex comes out of nowhere and says they just aren’t feeling it anymore). In any case, this is a key first step regardless if you were the dumper (and now realize you have made a mistake), or the one who got dumped.
Module 3 – The Big Goal – as the name suggests, this module emphasizes the importance of honest reflection in identifying the reasons you want your ex back. It contains plenty of prompts and examples to assist you in visualizing what your ideal relationship would look like so that you may begin to identify what changes need to be made to ensure any new relationship is an improvement on the old.
Module 4 – Flight Check – provides a checklist to ensure you are in the right frame of mind and ready to start texting your ex. A series of techniques and methods are provided to assist in ensuring you are in the right emotional state to continue with the rest of the program.
Module 5 – Text Judo – this module describes the use of emotional intensity (both positive and negative) to regain the interest, affection, love, and attention of your ex. It sets out a six phase approach to texting your ex and prompts you to recall and record the positive memories, experiences, and emotions that will form much of the content of the texts you will send.
Module 6 – Across The Bow Texts – outlines the nature and frequency of contact you will have with your ex during the remainder of the program and details the most effective communication techniques for inspiring conversation and making that initial contact with your ex via the first text (AKA Across The Bow texts). Guidance is also provided to ensure you do not go overboard and jeopardize any opportunities to re-open the lines of communication.
Module 7 – Prepping The Soil – Michael discloses several different techniques (such as Best of Relationship texts) for using emotional language and detail in reflecting on past experiences to create a positive association in the mind of your ex.
Module 8 – The Green-Eyed Monster – revealed in this module is the art of harnessing jealousy in a positive way to create attraction and interest with your ex.
Module 9 – Planting The Seeds – provides an introduction on effective measures that can be implemented to show emotional support for your ex and convey that you still care for them if they are going through a hard time.
Module 10 – Reaping The Harvest – this section is divided into three separate parts:
Emotional Honesty Texts – provides the skills and methods needed to help seal the emotional connection with your ex as you tell them how you really feel about them.
Attraction Texts – learn how to send texts which create interest, curiosity, and attraction with your ex so they rekindle the feelings they had for you prior to the breakup.
Virtual To Physical Texts – describes how to make the transition from texting to real dates and a real relationship.
Module 11 – Texting Steady – in this final module you are given guidance on how to continue to build on your new relationship and how to keep the texting and messaging connection going as you and your ex start dating again.
Why Choose Text Your Ex Back?
– The Michael Fiore Text Your Ex Back program is not simply a list of text message examples you can send to your ex. It is a comprehensive relationship repair program that provides excellent insight into human psychology and will give you the tools necessary to create a successful, healthy connection with your ex following a breakup.
The secret lies not only in the carefully crafted text messages designed to get your ex to pay attention to you again, but also in giving you a deeper understanding of why your relationship ended in the first place, identifying why you want your partner back, and what will need to change to make your new relationship stronger and better in the future.
– The course is presented in a straightforward and methodical way. The combination of video, text, and audio makes it very easy to understand. Also, the program is equally effective for both sexes and regardless of whether you were the dumper or the dumped.
– While designed specifically for text messaging, the strategies and messages contained in the program will work on other platforms such as online instant messaging or email. So if you don’t own a cell phone or your ex doesn’t like to text, this program can still be equally effective using other forms of technology.
– The mp3 audio file which accompanies each module is a spoken version of the printed contents which is ideal for those people who would prefer to download the audio and listen to it on their way to work or at the gym, or those who find it easier and quicker to digest spoken words rather than written ones.
– The private member’s area and Text Your Ex Back dashboard allow you to login and access your materials directly online or download them to your computer and other devices. The member’s area contains a comments feature for each separate module which permits you and other members to interact with one another, ask questions, obtain advice and feedback on texts, and mutually support one another through your journey to reconnect with your ex-partners.
This area is completely private and only available to members who have purchased Text Your Ex Back and who are going through the exact same experience of trying to reconnect with an ex. Breakups are hard and can often become an emotional roller coaster. The mutual support from other members as well as Michael Fiore and his staff is a priceless resource that shouldn’t be overlooked.
– Buyers should feel confident knowing they are using a program designed by a successful relationship expert. Michael Fiore is widely respected in his field and has helped over 100,000 couples improve their relationships.
– There are no ongoing costs associated with the program. Lifetime updates and access is provided to the private member’s area for one low up-front fee. The most current version of the program is Text Your Ex Back 2.0.
– A no questions asked, 60-day money back guarantee comes standard with the program. For most relationship situations, noticeable results should be achieved well within that time-frame which eliminates any risk in purchasing the program. An immediate refund is available should it not be considered suitable for any reason.
– Included with the Text Your Ex Back package are three free complimentary bonuses:
100 Ready-To-Use-Texts – a PDF formatted report which provides over 100 done-for-you text message templates that cover all the different modules, scenarios, and Text Your Ex Back examples provided within the main program. Simply copy, paste, and send them as-is or adjust them to fit your own unique situation.
Infidelity Buster – An interview between Mike Fiore and Dr. Janet Hall, a psychologist, sex therapist, author, and professional speaker, discussing the reasons for infidelity in relationships and the fastest and easiest way to heal after betrayal. This audio is designed to teach users simple actionable steps to survive and thrive following infidelity.
Instant Forgiveness – Michael conducts an interview with Dr. Frederic Luskin, a leading authority on forgiveness from Stanford University, who reveals the key concepts of forgiveness, how you can move past pain and anger, stop having the same fights again and again, and have your ex finally accept you and love you for who you are.
Things To Consider
– If you’re looking for a quick fix or magic pill to take which will have your ex running back into your arms as soon as tomorrow, then this program is not for you. The program takes effort, dedication, and discipline to follow the texting plan Michael Fiore gives you. Each step needs to be followed in the right order if you want to achieve the desired outcome.
– The content of the different modules and bonuses are gradually released over a 30 day time-frame. If you want to review the entire contents of the package immediately to make a quick assessment of its suitability to your situation, this won’t be possible.
While this may cause frustration for some, there is a valid reason for this approach. The program is specifically designed to work when followed methodically and in sequence. The initial portion of the program requires 30-days of no-contact with your ex. This is a critical step for the program to succeed and drip-feeding the course material prevents people who are impatient from jumping immediately to the texts, sending them out, and then wondering why they didn’t work.
– The breakdown of relationships can occur for a variety of reasons and, as with any form of relationship repair program or therapy, there is no guarantee that after completing all of the modules that you will be successful in forming a new intimate relationship with your ex. Sometimes a relationship is truly over and you have to be willing to accept that and move on.
Although the program won’t work 100% of the time for every single person out there, numerous studies and statistics in regards to cell phones and text messages certainly suggest that Text Your Ex Back has the potential for a high rate of success, and its ever-growing popularity and countless customer testimonials from real users are clear indicators of its effectiveness.
– It should also be noted that it’s quite possible you may go through the program and then come to the conclusion that you don’t want your ex back after all. This should not be considered a failure, but rather a success in its own right!
YOLO: You Only Live Once
Post-breakup contact can be one of the most difficult aspects of getting your ex back. Knowing when to communicate, what to say, and how to approach your ex with the hope of getting back together (all without appearing desperate or needy in the process) is a difficult proposition.
The Text Your Ex Back system is designed to take all the hard work and anxiety away. By following the proven steps set out in the program, you give yourself the best opportunity to reconnect with your ex and begin a new, better relationship than ever before.
In the words of Bob Marley, “The truth is, everyone is going to hurt you. You just got to find the ones worth suffering for.” You do only live once and if the fight is worth fighting, it’s worth doing it right and being successful. Text Your Ex Back by Michael Fiore certainly gives you all the tools you need to do just that.
If you’re tired of feeling sad, lonely, and depressed about breaking up and want another chance at true happiness with your ex, click here to meet up with Michael Fiore and learn how you can use simple text message examples and techniques from Text Your Ex Back 2.0 to get your ex boyfriend or ex girlfriend back after a breakup.
A proven, step-by-step texting system for getting your ex back after a breakup. Text Your Ex Back by Michael Fiore is a systematic approach to using text messages to reconnect with your ex. It is an excellent choice for men and women going through a breakup who feel the relationship is worth saving and who want an easy way to approach their ex about getting back together without coming across as needy or desperate.
Rated 4.9 stars out of 5
For Pinterest Lovers: If you enjoyed this post and want to save this Text Your Ex Back review for later or share it with friends, simply use the image below to pin this post to your board! Easy peasy!
Save Time & Money By Using Our Free Gift Finder Below. It's Easy!
|==> Show Me The 2018 Most Wanted Gifts List <==|
|Get More Great Gift Ideas Here||Show Me My Deals On Amazon Today|
|Show Me The HOTTEST New Releases||Show Me AMAZING Gifts Few People Know About...Yet!|
|Show Me My Amazon Coupons||Help Me Find A Gift Card|