The following Rebuild Hair Program review takes an in-depth look at the recently released hair loss protocol by Jared Gates.
The Rebuild Hair Program outlines a new, science-backed treatment option for reversing hair loss and regrowing hair naturally by inhibiting the body’s production of 5AR and DHT. It deserves strong consideration if you or a loved one suffers from the devastating effects of hair loss, including both female and male pattern baldness.
The Rebuild Hair Program is a digital ebook (PDF) available for purchase and immediate download directly from author Jared Gates’ website.
This Rebuild Hair Program review was last updated by the Newspaper Cat Reviews Team on 03-31-2015.
The Hair Loss Dilemma
Like many other parts of the body, hair is one of those that people often take for granted…until of course it starts disappearing.
Hair loss is a big worry for many people, both male and female. If the latest statistics are anything to go by, hair loss is a rapidly growing concern for an increasing number of people around the world.
While head hair serves important functions in terms of protecting the scalp against the sun and helping to regulate body temperature by holding in body heat, it is the aesthetic function of hair that most people hold so dear. Hair adds beauty to the human form. It allows people to express their individuality and distinguish themselves from others.
Self-image and emotional well-being take their toll on many men and women who lose their hair and, despite significant medical and scientific advancements, many treatments are not only expensive and come with major side-effects, but they are also largely ineffective in actually reversing the process of hair loss.
The creator of the Rebuild Hair Program, Jared Gates, claims to have a completely natural hair loss protocol which is safe, effective, inexpensive, and scientifically proven to not only stop the process of hair loss, but actually reverse its effects to promote hair regrowth.
A quick online search for ‘natural hair loss cure’ reveals almost five million results to choose from. From all manner of home remedies and old wives’ tales, it is understandable that many people would have reservations as to the effectiveness of any supposed cure.
This Rebuild Hair Program review goes behind the bold promises to provide readers with a comprehensive look inside the new hair loss protocol, its creator, and the science behind hair loss and natural treatments. One important question this review hopes to answer about Jared Gates’ hair loss protocol is the same one most commonly asked by our male and female readers: “Does it actually work?”
Let’s dig in and find out…
Background On The Author Of The Program
The Rebuild Hair Program was developed by Jared Gates, a man from Missouri who, for thirty-odd years, suffered from the effects of increasing male pattern baldness. Despite trying conventional medication, Gates experienced adverse reactions and disappointing results.
During an annual prostate examination, Gates’ doctor made an innocuous reference to a byproduct of testosterone, dihydrotestosterone (DHT), which scientists believe is a major cause of prostate cancers, together with low-testosterone levels and hair loss in both men and women.
Faced with ever-worsening hair loss and an enlarged prostate, Gates invested his time, energy, and money into researching the science behind DHT. The goal was to find a natural based remedy that could limit the conversion of testosterone to DHT in the body. It is this process and his own successful trials that form the basis of the hair loss protocol described inside the Rebuild Hair Program.
What Does Science Say About Hair Loss?
In the last few decades, scientists have gained a greater understanding of male and female pattern hair loss. Known as ‘androgenetic alopecia‘, pattern hair loss is responsible for between 80% and 95% of hair thinning in men. Testosterone has long been implicated in the balding process, but it is only more recently that DHT has been identified as the main culprit in both men and women.
Scientists have found that the production of DHT via testosterone is caused by an enzyme called 5-alpha reductase (5AR). In layman terms, DHT is bad because it shrinks hair follicles by preventing proteins, vitamins, and minerals from providing the needed nourishment to maintain them.
As the hair follicles shrink, hair is replenished at a slower rate, resulting in thinning hair. Eventually, the follicles no longer produce any hair at all. The key to stopping hair loss lies in limiting the production of 5AR and DHT.
The link between pattern hair loss in men and women is now universally accepted within the scientific community, and there are significant resources and studies available online that make reference to them including the American Hair Loss Association: the only national, independent consumer organization dedicated to educating communities, medical professionals, and legislators about hair loss.
The cornerstone of the Jared Gates hair loss protocol is the specific combination of minerals, foods, herbs, and vitamins which have been found to naturally inhibit the body’s production of 5AR and DHT, thus stopping hair loss and promoting regrowth (click here to see how it all works). Prospective users can take comfort and have a great degree of confidence in the Rebuild Hair Program, because the scientific foundation and premise of the program is proven and universally accepted.
A beneficial by-product of using the Rebuild Hair Program relates to its claimed ability to increase testosterone levels and reduce the growth of prostate cells which can lead to prostate cancer.
A French study published in the Annals of Oncology, a peer reviewed and well-respected medical publication, found that men in their 60s with prostate cancer were twice as likely to experience male pattern baldness beginning in their 20s than men without cancer.
A more recent study in the Journal of Clinical Oncology, another well-known, peer-reviewed journal, found that from nearly 40,000 test subjects, there was an increased risk of aggressive prostate cancer in those men suffering moderate hair loss from the age of 45.
Gates also refers to a number of scientific studies on his website which confirm the link between DHT and both male pattern hair loss and prostate cancer. So again, the science of hair loss supports Gates’ claims, and the scientific basis of the Rebuild Hair Program is solid and correct.
What Is The Rebuild Hair Program?
The Rebuild Hair Program is a step-by-step, natural diet-based treatment protocol that has been scientifically proven to be effective in reversing the effects of hair loss and successfully regrowing hair in as little as 4 weeks. More specifically, it’s a 106 page PDF formatted eBook which:
– provides a brief introduction on hair loss, the primary cause of hair loss, and the range of conventional treatment options available
– shares insights into the lives of three individuals who have experienced hair loss and provides testimony of their personal experiences with both conventional and natural dietary based treatments
– explains in easy-to-understand detail the scientific cause of hair loss, including DHT, 5AR, and their effect on the shrinking of hair follicles
– exposes in a logical fashion a number of myths and old wives’ tales about hair loss and its causes
– provides an interesting summary of the history and treatment methods for baldness from 1500 BC to modern times, including details of some high profile personalities who suffer from hair loss
– introduces the treatment protocol which is designed to stop the production of 5AR and DHT, while also promoting the development of healthy hair follicles.
Included is a comprehensive list of essential minerals, foods, herbs, vitamins, and nutrients that need to be introduced into an individual’s diet for 28 days in order to accomplish the above. It divides the foods into four simple categories with one food item from each category required for each day of the diet. A sample 28-day diet is also included.
– includes an exhaustive list of answers to commonly asked questions concerning the Rebuild Hair Program and hair loss in general
Why Choose The Rebuild Hair Program?
– The hair loss protocol found inside the Jared Gates Hair Rebuild Program works for both men and women and is based on scientific research which limits the production of both 5AR and DHT while promoting the development of healthy hair follicles. Current treatment programs for hair loss often have mixed results. Some stop the process of hair loss, but work poorly to actually regenerate new hair.
For example, the primary drug used to treat male and female pattern hair loss, Finasteride, has been found to inhibit the production of DHT and stop hair loss. While Finasteride has some success in stopping hair loss, it has only limited success with actually reestablishing hair growth. In addition, the side-effects of the drug can have a serious and long-term impact on the health of individuals (discussed further below).
– The 28-day treatment program is entirely natural and safe to use by both men and women. Unlike many medications prescribed to treat hair loss, the Rebuild Hair Program does not require the consumption of any substance which, on their own, would cause any adverse side-effect.
A 2011 study published in the Journal of Sexual Medicine found that classes of medications containing Finasteride which inhibit 5AR and DHT can have sexual side effects, such as erectile dysfunction, that may persist even after the drugs are discontinued.
Creams like Minoxidil (Rogaine) have also been found to cause allergic reactions, weight gain, and hair growth in unwanted areas.
– The instructions for using the program to obtain optimum results are simple and straightforward to follow. In addition, users are not required to radically overhaul their diet. The program simply requires a selection of four separate foods to be added to an existing diet, once a day, for the duration of the 28 day program.
By preventing any major change in diet, it makes it much easier for users to complete the program in its entirety without becoming discouraged.
– Those people undertaking the treatment protocol can expect to see noticeable results in 4 weeks or less. Some people have reported a significant reduction in hair loss within a few days of commencing the program.
– Male users of the Rebuild Hair Program may have the added benefit of not only reversing the hair loss process, but also being able to prevent the development of prostate cancer. The link between DHT and prostate cancer is well known and the ancillary benefits of this program to act as a preventative measure for this serious form of cancer should not be understated.
– Access to the unique treatment protocol is available immediately upon purchase via digital download and accessible on any computer, tablet, or smartphone.
– The one-time-only fee for the Rebuild Hair Program book is very affordable when compared to the ongoing expenses associated with currently available treatment options.
The foods required for the duration of the 28-day hair loss protocol are inexpensive and commonly available at the grocery store. The variety of foods and substitutes that are available ensures that anyone who suffers from food allergies is adequately catered for.
– A no questions asked, 60-day money back guarantee is offered with purchase of the program. Since the full treatment protocol requires only 28 days, this provides individuals ample time to try the Rebuild Hair Program without risk. Full refunds are available if you deem the program to be inadequate for any reason.
Things To Take Into Account
– Since the Rebuild Hair Program is diet-based, commitment to completing the program in its entirety is required if you want to achieve the results you are looking for and deserve. Consistency in following the instructions contained in the guide is essential. Some of the foods require prior preparation and even small adjustments to a new diet may be a challenge for some people.
– Realistic expectations are required when using this treatment protocol. Just as a person rarely loses all their hair overnight, it would be unrealistic to expect that a person will enjoy a return to a full head of hair immediately upon commencing the program. During the 28-day treatment, look for positive results, not a “hair restoration miracle” overnight.
Most individuals can expect to achieve noticeable results within 28-days of commencing the Rebuild Hair Program. However, results may vary depending on an individual’s personal circumstances, their current level of health, and the extent of their hair loss. Results will become more noticeable the longer an individual uses the hair loss protocol and a return to a full head of hair may take longer than 28-days to achieve.
As previously noted, the existence of a 60 day money-back guarantee provides users ample opportunity to assess the program over an extended period of time, even beyond the 28-day treatment window.
– Depending on pre-existing medical conditions, individuals may wish to consult their current healthcare provider before making any dietary changes. While the hair loss treatment protocol is completely natural and safe to use, some people may be allergic to certain foods or food groups. For the majority of people, this won’t be a problem as there are many alternative foods provided to help avoid any problems that may arise due to allergies.
The Verdict: Be Bold, Not Bald
According to StatisticBrain.com, in America alone, an estimated 35 million men and 21 million women suffer from some form of hair loss. By age 35, 40% of men will experience noticeable hair loss and by the age of 60 that figure extends to 65% of all men. By comparison, 80% of all women will experience noticeable hair loss by the age of 60. While hair loss may be considered cosmetic in nature and rarely a major health concern on its own, the psychological impacts can still be significant.
Almost everyone is born with some hair on their head and it lives with them for most of their life. It’s easy for people to become attached to their hair and for it to become an integral part of their identity.
Commonly considered a consequence of the aging process, science has proven that hair loss does not have to be a life sentence or permanent inevitability. It can be reversed, and the Jared Gates Rebuild Hair Program offers individuals the opportunity to reclaim their individuality through an entirely natural, proven system without the side-effects of traditional treatment methods.
The most recent numbers from Jared Gates suggest over 90,000 men and women have already experienced the benefits of the unique hair loss protocol outlined inside his Rebuild Hair Program. Its growing popularity is evidence of its success and provides plenty of reason to be optimistic.
The Rebuild Hair Program may not be the answer for every man or woman with hair loss, but with such positive results achieved so far, it’s hard to argue against trying a simple 28-day program which could hold the key to regaining your confidence, beauty, and self-esteem while eliminating the depression, anxiety, and other emotional issues brought on by the psychological effects of hair loss.
A science-backed dietary protocol for stopping hair loss and regrowing hair naturally. The Rebuild Hair Program by Jared Gates is an all natural way to stop hair loss and regrow hair. It is an excellent choice for men and women who suffer from reduced attractiveness, low self-esteem, diminished confidence, depression, anxiety, stress, and other physical and emotional issues brought on as a result of female and/or male pattern baldness and other causes of hair loss.
Rated 4.7 stars out of 5