Whoever said that ‘Rome wasn’t built in a day’, clearly never forecasted the modern age where technology and capitalism has given rise to a culture increasingly driven by a need for instant gratification. Regardless of whether this desire for immediate gratification is right or wrong, wanting things faster and having high expectations is by no means a new phenomenon.
It does, however, have a major impact on the diet and fitness industries where studies have found that up to 75% of people on diet and fitness regimes give up before reaching their goals, often within six weeks. The main reasons given for this are because results are not achieved quickly enough, it’s too hard to find the necessary time, and declining motivation and willpower.
Brian Flatt, the author of a new rapid weight loss diet system is a sports nutritionist, personal trainer, and health coach with years of experience in the diet and fitness industry.
Flatt claims to have developed a program which solves the major reasons people give up on diets too soon and accomplishes in three weeks what many other programs take four to five months to do.
Flatt’s 3 Week Diet program claims to be a back-to-basics approach to losing weight quickly and permanently with a specifically tailored weight loss plan suitable for every body type. (See how it all works here.)
Every year a host of new diets are released which often promise the world and sadly fail to deliver. From watercress soup, apple cider vinegar and baby food diets, to cookie and sleeping diets, many new diets are not only ineffective, but also potentially dangerous.
For anyone who has ever been discouraged after trying multiple diets in the past with limited success, it is both common and understandable that new programs are met with uncertainty and a degree of distrust. With this in mind, the following 3 Week Diet review is designed to put Flatt’s claims under scrutiny, to test whether the promises on offer are in fact achievable, and to determine if the program is worth investing in.
On This Page You'll Find
The Foundation Of The 3 Week Diet And What The Science Says
The core of the 3 Week Diet lies with what Flatt considers to be the two primary reasons for weight gain:
- consumption over time of more daily calories than the body requires
- body fat must be mobilized before it can begin to burn
The first reason put forward for weight gain, excess calorie consumption, is a relatively straightforward one. It is based on the concept that if the body needs, for example, 2,000 calories a day and a person consumes 2,500 calories per day, then over time, that extra 500 calories turns into excess body fat and significant weight gain.
One well-known weight loss rule is referred to as the ‘3,500 calorie rule’. The rule says that a pound of body weight is roughly equivalent to 3500 calories, so eating an extra 500 calories per day will cause a person to gain one pound a week
In 1958, Max Wishnofsky, founded the 3,500 calorie rule when he was one of the first medical researchers to explain how calories in excess of daily requirements could produce a gain of one pound in body weight and conversely what caloric deficit would result in a loss of one pound of body weight. While it is now accepted that the rule is too generalized and there are many additional variables which can influence weight gain and loss, the 3,500 calorie rule has stood the test of time and, in many cases, still serves as the scientific baseline for determining the relationship between calorie intake and weight gain/loss.
Modern science suggests the 3,500 calorie rule works fairly well for those who only want to lose a few pounds in the short term, but begins to fall apart over the long-term for people who want to lose a significant amount of weight. An article posted in Today’s Dietician suggests “the most serious error of the 3,500-calorie rule is its failure to account for dynamic changes in energy balance that occur during a dieting intervention.” While many diets promote reduced caloric intake, they do not take into account the specific amount of energy (calories) each individual needs/uses every day without taking physical activity into account. This is known as Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR) and is different for each person.
A key plank to Flatt’s 3 Week Diet program helps users calculate their individual BMR according to a scientific formula that is based on sex, age, height, and weight.
Mobilization Of Body Fat
The second reason for weight gain suggested by Brian Flatt is a little less straightforward and centers on controlling the mobilization of the fat inside the body’s fat cells. This process is widely recognized as a key to effective weight loss.
Flatt’s program addresses a specific enzyme called hormone-sensitive lipase (HSL) which is influenced by insulin and catecholamines. The 3 Week Diet program centers on keeping insulin levels low and catecholamine levels high in order to promote the fat mobilization required for weight loss.
To explain this further, reduced sugar in the bloodstream results in less insulin being produced by the pancreas. Scientists at the Department of Medicine at Stanford University have discovered that when insulin levels drop, HSL rises in the body and triggers a fat burning switch by transforming stored triglycerides into free fatty acids.
In simple terms, when your body needs energy, and insulin is not present, HSL will mobilize the fat inside the body’s cells for burning.
The final point worth addressing regarding Flatt’s 3 Week Diet program is with respect to so-called ‘crash diets’.
Many nutrition experts have traditionally frowned upon rapid weight loss diets on the belief that while short-term results may be achieved, weight is regained in the long-term. While this is true for many crash diets and particularly those endorsed by celebrities as being “the next big thing”, a new clinical study has found that people who use rapid weight loss diets which offer the right combination of elements, done in the right order, are no more likely to regain lost weight than those on diets which promote a gradual reduction in weight.
This latest clinical study published in The Lancet, a peer-reviewed journal, studied 200 obese adults following either a rapid weight loss plan or a gradual program. The Lancet has been described as one of the most prestigious medical journals in the world and the findings are therefore worth noting.
The study was conducted in two phases and after the first phase, 81% of participants in the rapid weight loss group and half of those in the steady weight loss group achieved a minimum 12.5% weight loss. Phase 2 involved those remaining participants being placed on a weight maintenance diet.
Four out of five of those dieters on the rapid program subsequently reached their target weight. In comparison, from those involved with the gradual program, just half achieved the same results.
It was also found that those participants in the rapid weight loss group were no more likely to put the weight back on. The researchers found that those individuals on the rapid program were more successful because they saw real results quickly, giving them the motivation and incentive to maintain the diet.
A solid scientific basis for any weight loss program is an essential consideration that all dieters should be aware of in advance. The 3 Week Diet program is based on sound scientific principles and clinical studies. It is not some fad diet that has no realistic chance of success like so many others currently available in today’s market.
What Is The 3 Week Diet Program?
- reducing caloric intake
- dietary fasting
- reducing carbohydrate intake
The 3 Week Diet Program comprises a 96-page PDF formatted eBook separated into four manuals as follows:
1.) Introduction Manual – an in-depth explanation that describes in very easy-to-understand language the unique formula and science underpinning the system, together with the role various food groups play in weight gain/loss
2.) Diet Manual – provides details of the fully customizable 21-day diet for rapidly burning body fat and losing weight. It is in this section that the program describes the way in which individuals can create a calorie deficit, employ short-term fasting, and engage in a low-carb diet for accelerated weight loss via four separate phases.
Included in the diet manual are:
- simple instructions on how users can calculate their BMR
- detailed information for completion of each phase of the 21-day diet, incorporating the permitted vegetables proteins, liquids, and supplements, their ideal preparation methods, eating schedule, and recipe ideas
- tips and tricks on how to prevent weight regain and yo-yo dieting
3.) Workout Manual – a workout program designed to complement the 3 Week Diet consisting of a strategic combination of resistance and cardio exercise to promote metabolism and burn mobilized fat.
The 21-day exercise program focuses on short, intense full-body workouts that can be completed within 20-30 minutes 3-days per week.
4.) Mindset and Motivation Manual – contains important advice on how users can best maintain a positive frame of mind, remain motivated, and address possible setbacks during the program in order to achieve their weight loss goals. This section of the system centers on a number of simple and practical tips that individuals can implement in order to re-frame their thought processes and form new lifelong dietary habits to permanently lose weight.
Why Choose The 3 Week Diet System?
– The all-natural, safe program is uniquely designed to maximize the amount of time the body spends burning fat each day in order to create the ideal conditions for rapid fat loss.
– A balanced approach to fat burning and weight loss has been adopted with The 3 Week Diet system which does not call for excessive physical exercise or major adjustments to an individual’s diet or lifestyle. Many diet and fitness programs fail because they are too demanding on participants which makes it difficult for them to maintain on a consistent basis.
– A large percentage of the program concentrates on the 21-day diet as the means to mobilize fat for burning, and while exercise plays an important role, users need to spend no more than 90 minutes per week on physical exercise.
– The workout program can be undertaken at home and does not require expensive gym memberships or equipment. The exercises themselves are very simple to perform and suitable for people of all ages regardless of their physical condition. Detailed instructions and diagrams on how to perform the exercises correctly and safely are supplied.
– The workout program is not compulsory in order to achieve weight loss under the 3 Week Diet system. The exercise routines included in the system are designed to complement the 21-day diet in order to double the rate of weight loss. If for any reason individuals are unable to exercise for 90 minutes per week, they can still expect to experience significant weight loss after implementing the remaining portions of the program.
– The system is based on techniques and methods which have been scientifically proven to work. There are numerous references made in the program to the scientific foundation of various principles underpinning the system. It is clear from the independent analysis of the science behind the program in this 3 Week Diet review that the techniques and methods adopted do in fact allow individuals to lose weight quickly and keep it off.
– The biggest benefit of the program is the prospect of users losing stubborn fat and weight quickly. Many people who have purchased the program have reported weight loss within days of commencing the system and a significant loss of weight at the conclusion of the 21-day diet and workout program.
– Obtaining rapid weight loss in a safe way not only improves the health of individuals, but also helps them remain motivated and committed to their weight loss goals, which is one of the primary reasons so many other diets are unsuccessful.
– Unlike many diets, this program is not a ‘one-sized fits all’ approach to weight-loss. It provides users with the tools required to determine their individual BMR and calculate with a high degree of accuracy their daily individual caloric requirements.
– Similarly, unlike many other diets and fitness programs where there are regular recurring costs and hidden expenses, this program is affordable and has only a small one-time-only fee. The foods and supplements recommended in the 21-day diet are all inexpensive and commonly available.
– Once purchased online, the program is available for instant download as a PDF ebook and is available for viewing on any computer, mobile phone, or tablet.
– The 3 Week Diet program comes with a no-risk, 60-day money back guarantee so, if for any reason, the program is not suitable for any individual, a full refund can be obtained.
Things To Consider Before Buying Brian Flatt’s 3 Week Diet Program
– Anyone who has undertaken a diet previously with limited success will appreciate that there is no magic-pill or potion which can be taken that results in a radical transformation of their bodies. Self-discipline, focus, and self-motivation is required in order to effectively achieve permanent weight loss. Fortunately, the 3 Week Diet program is designed for users to achieve rapid weight loss in a balanced way and has a dedicated section to assist individuals with maintaining their motivation levels and willpower to say goodbye to unwanted body fat forever.
– In order to obtain optimum results, the system needs to be followed in its entirety, and understanding the reasons behind the various recommendations will assist users in their weight loss journey. It is therefore important for individuals to read the entire program in full. People who ignore parts of the program because they don’t read it all, or because there are certain parts which they don’t particularly want to follow, may not obtain the results they are expecting.
– Individuals who follow the program in its entirety can expect to achieve dramatic weight loss within 21-days. It is important to note however that results may vary depending on an individual’s personal circumstances. Some people who are overweight or obese also suffer from associated medical conditions such as diabetes or heart disease. Other medical conditions may influence the speed and degree to which weight loss is experienced.
– The existence of a 60 day, no questions asked, money-back guarantee gives users ample time to try the program and ensure it works for them.
– As with any nutritional or exercise regimen, it’s always a good idea for users to consult with their physician to ensure this program is appropriate for their individual circumstances.
The sheer number of different, and often contradictory, diets that are now available can make it extremely difficult to determine which program will work and which will not. However, there are a few key factors which have been proven to influence weight gain for everyone.
Rather than promising a radically new way to solve the weight loss problems of the world, Brian Flatt’s 3 Week Diet focuses on the underlying causes of weight gain and the reasons it can be so difficult for many people to lose those stubborn excess pounds.
The program uses a combination of scientifically proven techniques and methods in order to achieve maximum weight loss. There are no fancy gadgets or technological breakthroughs involved. Instead, the program makes use of tried and true methods which, when implemented in the right order, can ensure people consume the specific amount of calories they need while efficiently mobilizing fat cells in order to burn fat and lose weight quickly and permanently.
The many health implications associated with obesity and being overweight are serious and should not be ignored. Thousands of people around the world have been able to eliminate and reduce many of these health issues after achieving success with this diet. Of course this does not guarantee that it will work to the same extent for everyone.
But for those people looking for a simple, no-frills, body conditioning system for rapid and permanent weight loss, the 3 Week Diet program by Brian Flatt is well worth considering.
This 3 Week Diet review was last updated by the Newspaper Cat Reviews Team on 03-15-2015.
A science-backed dietary protocol for achieving rapid and permanent weight loss. The 3 Week Diet by Brian Flatt is an all natural way to burn off stubborn body fat in just 21 days. It is an excellent choice for men and women who want to lose weight fast, reduce the appearance of cellulite, increase energy and metabolsim, and build improved muscle definition and tone.
Rated 4.7 stars out of 5
Save Time & Money By Using Our Free Gift Finder Below. It's Easy!
|==> Show Me The 2018 Most Wanted Gifts List <==|
|Get More Great Gift Ideas Here||Show Me My Deals On Amazon Today|
|Show Me The HOTTEST New Releases||Show Me AMAZING Gifts Few People Know About...Yet!|
|Show Me My Amazon Coupons||Help Me Find A Gift Card|